Emanual Eliakim Boaz opened Boaz Safari Adventures in 2021, fulfilling his lifelong dream to become a safari guide. He received his Professional Tour Guiding and Leadership Diploma from the Professional Tour Guide School in Arusha. Born and raised in Kisongo, Tanzania, Emanuel is passionate about sharing his knowledge about the region with visitors and is committed to providing exceptional customer service, top-quality accommodations, and a truly unforgettable safari experience.
When you book a trip with Boaz Safari Adventures, you’re not only getting a personalized safari experience with local “insider” knowledge, you’re giving back to the community and helping children receive a quality education. Ten percent of each safari sale is donated to Heart to Care Tanzania, a nonprofit organization supporting Bethany Pre and Primary School in Kisongo where Emanuel is proud to also be the CEO.
Choose one of our tried-and-true 13-day or 14-day safari itineraries with built-in accommodations or contact us to create a fully personalized journey to suit your individual needs. Landmark destinations include Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and Zanzibar Island.
We offer a variety of optional cultural experiences including a visit to a local Maasai village, a day trip to meet the children and staff at Bethany Pre & Primary School in Kisongo, or a guided tour and shopping excursion in nearby Arusha.
We can’t wait to help you create your perfect, customized safari adventure. Contact us to get started!
Owners Emanuel Boaz and Nae Seleman are ready to assist with your questions. Behind the scenes, Minnesota-based Bethany Husby, founder of Heart To Care Tanzania, is available for questions and assistance with your safari planning.
Please note that any itinerary is always flexible and can be modified until it suits your needs and wishes.
Our pricing, unless specified otherwise in the itinerary details, includes:
- All accommodation and meals.
- All domestic and/or chartered flights.
- All airport transfers
- Land Cruiser 4×4 custom-made safari vehicles with pop-open roof for 360-degree game viewing and a radio so your guide can communicate with other guides to find the best viewing locations.
- All park fees
- Bottled water on game drives
- On camping safaris, the price includes camping fees and a cook who will not only prepare delicious meals but will also set up and take down camp each day while you are enjoying the days’ activities.
- The camping safaris will have high-quality all-weather tents, sleeping bags, pillows, camping mattresses, and portable table, chairs, and washstand. Most campgrounds have communal restrooms with showers. Some have hot water.
Price exclusive of:
- International flights
- Drinks with meals
- Visas, and Travel insurance
Supporting Education for Children — Our Partnership With Heart to Care Tanzania
Boaz Safari Adventures and Heart to Care Tanzania are partners supporting Bethany Pre and Primary School in Tanzania. Ten percent of the safari profits are donated to the school to provide education for children in need and help eradicate poverty for a future generation.
Take a look at our drone compilation video to see an overview of the school from November 2021.
Learn more about the people, adventures, and dreams that helped make Boaz Safari Adventures and the school reality: What Do a Safari, a Smile, and a School Have in Common?